NOGS Sensor - ESP Hopper Continuous Level
NOGS Sensor (Naturally Occurring Gamma Ray Sensor) is the most advanced continuous level measurement device for ESP Fly Ash Hoppers. Installed outside the Hopper Plate without any cut out or shut down for the ESP Hopper it is truly an operators paradise instrument when it comes to its reliability of measurement and maintenance.
NOGS Sensor, based on “NOGS” γ-ray detection technology, being widely used for continuous level measurement of ESP Fly Ash Hoppers, measures the trace amounts of natural radionuclides present in the Fly Ash. It can effectively extract the low amounts of changing of Gamma rays sensed by the device adopting random signal recognition technology.
NOGS Sensor has a dedicated built-in processor, which can effectively distinguish the γ-ray of fly ash from those of the noises in the background environment, and then translate the intensity of gamma ray to precise material level measurement
Traditional products require radioactive sources, the dose of which is far greater than it of nature, which makes it hazardous.
NOGS Sensor being unique device which is ONLY A DETECTOR without a source. SOURCE OF GAMMA RAYS IS FLY ASH.
- ESP Fly Ash Hopper
- Buffer Hopper
- MD Vessel
- Nuva Feeder
- Non-contact measurement
- No radioactive sources
- Provide accurate level signals
- Non consumable parts like radioactive sources, extremely low maintenance costs with life cycle up to 10 years
- Capable of independent operation of installation and maintenance
- Excellent performance in the harsh working environment:
- Operating temperature range : -40°C ~ +85°C (NOGS is installed in ambient environment)
- Solid, complete sealed structure with a security protection grade of IP66 is fully capable of outdoor working
- Wide working voltage range of alternating current : AC 100V-240V; DC 18V-36V
- Analog signals (4-20 ma) output
- Easily modify preset working parameters via display panel or remote calibrator
Comprehensive self-check function (temperature, grounding, analog open load, etc.)
NOGS Sensor – Click Here to download